Motorguide R3 55 Electric Outboard Motor
The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins makes it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. A choice of 5 speeds forward and 2 speeds reverse or digital variable speed control makes the R3 even more popular in the transom mount category. The refined R3 combines a durable, multi-position aluminum alloy mount, and solid steel and aluminum 3.5” lower unit for versatility, durability, and value. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount. Designed and constructed for freshwater use.
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish.
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- Powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
- Peak Thrust 55lbs
- Voltage 12Vdc
- Max Current Draw 49A
- Shaft Length 36"