We offer you 14 days to cancel any item from the day after you receive your order. You must then return the Goods within 14 days of the cancellation. This is subject to the following conditions:
The items are undamaged, in a re-saleable condition and in the original packaging. If the Goods show evidence of unreasonable use, we may reduce the refund.
We ask that you follow these steps before returning your items:
- Inform us of your intention to return any items using the contact us page. This can be found at the bottom of any of the pages on our Web site.
Please ensure you provide the following details:
Order Ref no.
Reason for return.
- Upon receipt of this information, customer services will send you a returns form, this must be completed in full and enclosed within the package for return.
- Ensure that all goods are returned undamaged and in the original packaging.
- We recommend that you return your item using a signed for service that provides you with proof of delivery to us. We will not be held responsible for returned items that are lost in transit.
Please note: Carriage costs to the Buyer (in excess of standard delivery) are not refundable and return carriage is payable by the Buyer.
We will credit your payment card within 14days of receipt of the returned item. A credit note will also be sent via email.
Returns Policy - Damaged/Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event that products are supplied faulty, have been damaged in transit or incorrectly delivered please email email@example.com ensuring you provide the following details:
Where possible we also ask that you attach an image showing the fault/damage to the product you have received. In many cases this saves both time and money as replacements can often be sent without the need to return them to us first.
Once this is done and if it is decided that the faulty/damaged goods are required to be returned, customer services will send a returns form via email. Upon receipt please follow these steps:
- Enclose the fully completed returns form within the package for return.
- Ensure that all goods are returned in original packaging.
- Packages should be sent via Royal Mail 'Signed for, second class stamps' service. If the cost for this service will exceed £10, please contact customer services again and we will make alternative arrangements for you. Refund of return postage costs may not be issued if these terms are not complied with.
- Replacements will be sent upon receipt and evaluation of faulty/damaged goods.
- If a refund is applicable we will credit your payment type within 30 days of receipt of the returned item. A credit note will also be sent via email.